Inside Job

Inside Job

Byr Charles Ferguson

  • Genre: Documentary
  • Release: 2010-10-08
  • Rate: PG-13
  • Lenght: 1h 48min
  • Director: Charles Ferguson
  • Producer: Sony Pictures
  • Country: United States of America
  • iTunes Price: USD 12.99
  • iTunes Rent: USD 3.99
From 751 Certification


Academy Award® Winner for Best Documentary Feature "INSIDE JOB" from Academy Award®-winning filmmaker, Charles Ferguson (No End In Sight), comes Inside Job, the first film to expose the shocking truth behind the economic crisis of 2008. The global financial meltdown, at a cost of over $20 trillion, resulted in millions of people losing their homes and jobs. Through extensive research and interviews with major financial insiders, politicians and journalists, Inside Job traces the rise of a rogue industry and unveils the corrosive relationships which have corrupted politics, regulation and academia. Inside Job was made on location in the United States, Iceland, England, France, Singapore and China.



  • Inside job

    By Mikesterama
    It's amazing how 1% of the country can have the power to control the fate of the other 99% whether for the good or bad. Scary!!! This film should be shown on a loop so every American can watch it on public tv, especially now since Trump is reversing the rules to deregulate the banks so another crash will happen. It’s a great money maker for the 1% at the expense of the 99%!
  • Eye Opening!

    By River1961
    This is a must see for ALl not just investors.
  • Amazing

    By KingCG137
    Every American should watch this
  • Inside job

    By Vdolche
    Item can't be downloaded!!!!
  • Brilliant portrayal of Wall Streets betrayal

    By karakrista
    I've watched this documentary twice because I was so moved by it. It's accurate depiction of how Wall Street screwed the world is deeply heartbreaking yet equally frustrating and still so captivating. A must see if you too were robbed by Corporate greed.
  • Good extra details

    By Emunka33
    I knew much of this before watching the movie, but mostly quantitative. The qualitative is where this documentary shines through, in particular the interviews with the imbeciles that caused the mess and then went on to "consult" or "teach." What a bunch of BOZOS! But in particular, that Hubbard guy made me want to throttle him for about ten minutes. Men like him will never understand all the harm they cause. I wonder how it feels to be known as the guy that let Dick Cheney look a little less evil. I must say that I am more disappointed in the President than I was before I started watching, but only somewhat, because I know the uphill battle he has faced since day one. Yep, the subject matter of this movie will always be the fault of the GOP. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, and if you don't like it, tough.
  • Must Watch

    By hiworld
    Every American owes it to them-self to watch this film. It’s outrageous what happened in 2008. But to fix this issue, we’ve got to become aware and hold politicians accountable. #ReadyForWarren
  • Amazing, but why is nothing being done!

    By RGXXX
    Accurate and amazing. Now, something needs to be done. If you like this, check out Big Fix. The oil is still leaking and 100,000’s are sick from a chemical BP has been dumping in the gulf to mask the oil.

    By crewjeff
    For anyone who cares about America’s future, this should be required viewing. It’s a travesty that mainstream media isn’t covering this story — certainly not the politicians, who are largely bought and paid for by lobby money, courtesy of the Supreme Court who opened the floodgates on the influence of special interests. I fear for this country when we have to pay for the truth in the form of a documentary to pull back the curtain on what is really going on it our democracy.
  • Worth watching, but seriously left

    By njd1117
    This “documentary” is well put together and covers a lot of the factors that led to the global financial crisis. However, it does not hide in the slightest that its pushing an agenda. It is so left-leaning my neck hurt after watching it. A lot of the points that Ferguson makes are valid, but he presses further and criticizes market forces at nearly every turn. A few of his interviewees were total bozos (looking at you Mishkin), but if you read between the lines, he espouses a highly regulated, highly structured, state-run, centrally planned economy, run by a combination of hollywood and academia (but not those jerks from the Economics departments at Harvard or Columbia!!)